Monday, July 25, 2011

Tour! SFC to NYC, and Japan...Damn!


Hey Folks!  Peace and Blessings!  It's been awhile since I've posted a blog so I wanted to start off by saying I've been busy with DJ life, summer school, and my close homies getting married (Congrats Carlo & Rey!)

Anyway, after all the mayhem, there is more!  I'm going on tour!  First leg is gonna be a "Kick-Off" show in San Francisco's Rockit Room for Skratchpad.  The day after, I fly to New York for the DMC USA Finals as a judge and I'm doing a set as well.



Finally, I'll be flying straight from New York to Japan for "The Positive Omen" Tour from August 8th-14th. The tour will feature DJs. Alf of Hip Hop Slam, DnZ of The Amazing Zoo Crew, Quest of Bullet Proof Scratch Hamsters, and myself, Mista-B of 4onefunk.  The tour is meant to be a Tsunami benefit for all the people that has suffered in Japan due to all the tragedies.  It's also meant to inspire folks with music.

Promo Video 1

2011 Japan: Positive Omen + Hip Hop Slam Tour from Marc Bayangos on Vimeo.

Promo Video 2

"Positive Omen" Japan Tour Promo Video 2 from ALF of Hip Hop Slam on Vimeo.

Other dates tba.

No comments:

Post a Comment